SchooLens Data Dashboard
NJCSA is pleased to present SchooLens — a robust and functional data dashboard designed to enhance a school’s ability to perform quick, powerful, in-depth analysis of its state performance and demographic data. The only interactive data dashboard of its kind in New Jersey, SchooLens allows schools to:
- measure standardized test scores against the Charter School Performance Framework (the basis for charter school renewals);
- compare itself with any other public school (traditional or charter), as well as with districts or customized collections of schools;
- report performance and demographic school data in an easy-to-read infographic; and,
- easily output charts and reports as Microsoft Excel spreadsheets available for download.
- quickly and accurately answers key questions from members of the media;
- explains data concisely to board trustees without pages and pages of spreadsheets;
- provides relevant data to potential and current parents in an understandable manner; and,
- compiles data that may be required by lenders or grantors.
SchooLens has a clean and easy-to-read interface that shows your school’s data in no uncertain terms. These screenshots show a sample of what you’ll be able to see when you become a SchooLens subscriber for your school.