NJCSA Annual Conference
Join your charter school colleagues from across New Jersey at the10th Annual NJCSA Conference on October 11, 2018, in Downtown Newark, New Jersey.
Log into your membership account to enjoy steep discounts on registration.
|Registrant Type||Regular Price
|Early Bird Discount
(5 or more)
|Associate Member *||$475||$375||$335|
* Associate Members receive 2 free badges with a purchase of exhibitor space.
Since 2009, the New Jersey Charter Schools Association has proudly hosted the only professional development conference dedicated to bringing together the entire New Jersey charter school community, including current and future school operators, administrators, teachers, support staff, business officials, board trustees, stakeholders, board attorneys, parents, vendors, and service providers.
The Annual Conference is an important forum for the charter community to gather and exchange ideas, best practices, and new information with colleagues, policymakers, and stakeholders. Our breakout sessions are designed to address the needs of New Jersey charter school teachers, directors and stakeholders, in which they can discuss their challenges, explore innovative solutions and celebrate resounding triumphs.
- During the past few years, we’ve welcomed between 700 and 950 registrants plus 50 exhibiting companies at each conference.
- About two-thirds of all registrants work directly in current or future NJ charter schools. Of them, half were school administrators, founders, leaders or trustees; the other half were classroom teachers, parents or other school support staff.
- We offer 25 professional development breakout sessions specifically curated to deliver the latest information & innovations to charter school educators & operators.
- When companies and organizations participate as exhibitors, advertisers and/or sponsors in the annual conference, they gain immediate access to this growing market through face-to-face interactions with charter school educators in a relaxed yet professional environment.
For Exhibitors: About the Charter School MarketView the Vendor Prospectus
Exhibitor sales are now open to the public. Associate member discounts continue to apply.
New Jersey’s charter schools continue to be a strong market for suppliers of educational products and services.
Strong parent demand for school choice has led to a robust charter school movement in New Jersey, where 89 charter schools are currently educating more than 50,000 students from Pre-K to 12th grade.
Charter schools have individual autonomy over their own purchasing decisions, allowing them to act decisively to secure the resources they need. Many charters are expanding (adding students, grades, and buildings); and many are actively seeking partnerships with suppliers who understand and support their unique needs.