This policy provides general guidelines for all NJCSA online products. Not all provisions will apply to all products.
1. Unacceptable Use. NJCSA requires that all customers and other users of NJCSA’s cloud-based service (the “Service”) conduct themselves with respect for others. In particular, observe the following rules in your use of the Service:
- Privacy: Do not violate the privacy rights of any person. Do not collect or disclose any personal address, social security number, or other personally identifiable information without each holder’s written permission. Do not cooperate in or facilitate identity theft.
- Hacking, Viruses, & Network Attacks: Do not access any computer or communications system without authorization, including the computers used to provide the Service. Do not attempt to penetrate or disable any security system.
Do not intentionally distribute a computer virus, launch a denial of service attack, or in any other way attempt to interfere with the functioning of any computer, communications system, or website. Do not attempt to access or otherwise interfere with the accounts of other users of the Service.
- Violations of Law: Do not violate any law.
2. Consequences of Violation. Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP”) may lead to suspension or termination of the user’s account or legal action. In addition, the user may be required to pay for the costs of investigation and remedial action related to AUP violations. NJCSA reserves the right to take any other remedial action it sees fit.
3. Reporting Unacceptable Use. NJCSA requests that anyone with information about a violation of this AUP report it via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. Please provide the date and time (with time zone) of the violation and any identifying information regarding the violator, including e-mail or IP (Internet Protocol) address if available, as well as details of the violation
Revision of AUP. NJCSA may change this AUP at any time by posting a new version on this page. The new version will become effective on the date of such posting.